Need a small screw compressor for your workshop, then this is the model for you. The all new Spinn D2.2 range of screw compressors are compact and portable, allowing you to move the compressor freely around the hard to reach work areas. Coupled with low noise and vibration, the new Spinn D2.2 gives you flexibility and power to generate compressed air where you need it the most.
Our Pricing of this product.
Three models in the range :
Spinn.D 2.2kW, 10Bar (90Ltr Receiver Portable 230v ) £2,575.00 + vat (£3,090.00 inc)
Spinn.D 2.2kW, 10Bar (200Ltr Receiver Portable 230v) £2,675.00 + vat (£3,210.00 inc)
Spinn.D 2.2kW, 10Bar (200Ltr Receiver 230v) £2,645.00 + vat (£3,174.00 inc)
Note : Our Prices include, ** delivery direct to your company premises and 20% vat.
(A VAT Invoice will be issued with your purchase)
** Delivery :
Some of the Scottish Highlands & Islands may incur extra delivery costs,
if you are located in these regions, please ring before you buy.
NOTE OUR PRICING PROMISE BELOW.
The Spinn.D 2.2kW is a new direct drive screw compressor complementing the current Spinn range. At 2.2kW this model is available in single phase (230V) and delivers ~10cfm with a continuously rated motor and market leading noise levels (59dB(A)). With impressive technology, specifically designed to keep any condensate within the oil circuit to a minimum this model is perfect for a vast range of applications.
SPINN D2.2 overview
• Superior performance and efficiency over belt-driven
• Quiet operation as low as 59 dB(A)
• High reliability and unit longevity delivering improved lifecycle cost of ownership
• Robust air network and tools protected against corrosion and damage
• Quick, easy and cost-effective maintenance
• Space saving design
• Environmentally compliant
• Latest generation of screw compressor, technology with fully integrated aluminum
block and direct driven transmission
• Maximum pressure up to 10 bar
• Compact and portable for easy mobility
• Low noise and vibration for close point of use (POU) and minimum piping
• Plug-and-play operation with no expertise required
• High efficient direct transmission contributes to high reliability and easy maintenance
Will it fit in my workshop?
Price Promise :
We promise never to be beaten on price by our competitors, if you see a price advertised cheaper
than us, we will match it for you, no problem!
We simply need to make sure the item you have seen is identical and in our stock, and then we’re
good to go.