When you invest in Stertil-Koni mobilecolumn lifts you are buying the best column lifts on the market. Available in wired or wireless to suit your own individual needs these mobile column lifts allow free and clear access around and under, large heavy vehicles. They are perfect for preventative maintenance, transmission removals and clutch replacements, when used in conjunction with axle stands they make easy work of axle and brake repairs. Available in a set of 4 columns to a maximum of 16. Choose a set for your workshop. Contact us for a quotation : Telephone 01603 781999 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
STERTIL KONI ST 1075 Column Lifts, 7.5 tonnes capacity :
Wireless mobile column lifts provide the superior solution for situations where the lifts need to be moved regularly. Thanks to the innovative ID key, 32 columns, each with a lifting capacity of 7.5 tons, can be used simultaneously. In most cases, the special deep cycle batteries only need to be recharged every two weeks. No time is wasted connecting up cables and the mechanic has maximum access to the vehicle, without any tripping hazard.
SIMPLE RE-CHARGING. Wireless mobile columns can be simply charged via a 230V wall socket.
|… or cabled, it’s up to you|
If you predominantly work in a fixed location, the cabled mobile ST 1075 column lift could be the best solution. This set up offers the possibility to connect up to 32 columns into a single configuration. The cabled version also has a lifting capacity of 7.5 tons per column. Extra strong drive over cables are optionally available for the cabled column lifts. All interconnection cables are equipped with heavy-duty plugs at both ends.
CABLED COLUMN LIFTS.
Operate from a standard 415V supply.
Whatever you choose, both the wireless and the cabled column lifts are equipped with a control panel on each individual column. With the push of a button, the columns can be operated individually, in pairs or simultaneously as a complete set. Each column can be operated at any given location.
The wireless column lifts are equipped with a control panel on each individual column, with the push of a button, the columns can be operated individually, in pairs or simultaneously as a complete set. Each column can be operated from any of the columns during use.
Full-colour touch screen control PANEL
The revolutionary e.bright Smart Control System combines intuitive ease of use with maximum visual information about the lifting process. The main advantages :
• Touch screen control, works even when wearing gloves
• User-configured options, such as choice of language, safety warnings and scheduled maintenance
• Full-colour 7" screen, graphically highly attractive
• All relevant information available at a glance
• Customisable ID-Key to prevent unauthorized operation
• Wireless Mesh network for optimal connectivity
RELIABLE HYDRAULIC TECHNOLOGY :
• Long usable life of the column with minimal repair & maintenance due to reduced friction
• Stringent testing before leaving factory
• Manual lowering in case of a power outage
• Maximum protection of the cylinder and seal against damage
ADJUSTABLE LOWERING SPEED
Do you want to lower the vehicle more slowly, so that you have more control when lowering onto axle stands? This is easily done at the high resolution touch screen.
The synchronisation system is activated at a height difference of just 15 mm. This ensures safe and smooth lifting and lowering cycles, even in the event of an extremely uneven load distribution.
FAST LIFTING & LOWERING
The ST 1075 only takes 75 seconds to reach its maximum lifting height of 1,850 mm. This makes it one of the fastest mobile column lifts in the world.
ADJUSTABLE PICK-UP FORKS
ST 1075 mobile column lifts have a fork length of 350 mm and are therefore perfect for picking up a variety of vehicles even vehicles with super single tyres in a safe and secure manner.
Designed as an extra safety feature, a large working space between the column and the vehicle. For example, if a problem with the air suspension occurs, the vehicle should not come into contact with the column.
EASY TO MOVE
Stertil-Koni mobile column lifts really are ‘mobile’. Thanks to the synthetic wheels and the hydraulic pallet truck mechanism with patented overload protection, the column is easy to move.
Lifetime guarantee :
The innovative synthetic runner wheels within the column come with a lifetime parts guarantee.
Lifting capacity : 7,500 kg
Lift system : hydraulic lifting system with microprocessor-controlled synchronisation
Lifting height : maximum 1,850 mm, automatic stop at the highest position
Lifting time : 75 seconds
Motor Rating : 3.0 kW per column
Weight : 595 kg per column (Wireless)
Column height : 2,465 mm
HIGHEST SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
• ANSI/ALI-ALCTV certified (USA).
• CSA certified (Canada).
• CE certified (Europe).
• Independent mechanical locking system engages at 460 mm above floor level.
Locking pawl engaged by gravity.
The locking system is always active, even when the column is turned off.
• Locking profile with locking increments of just 35 mm.
• Synchronisation between the mobile lifting columns starts at a height difference of 15 mm.
• Each mobile lifting column is equipped with a safety valve that monitors the system for sudden pressure loss – i.e. caused by leakage - during the entire lifting process.
• Automatic overload protection.
• Low voltage control panel.
• Each column is equipped with an emergency stop
• Each individual mobile lifting column is tested prior to leaving the factory.
• Splash-proof electrical system (IP 65).
Pricing Promise :
Please Note : All Pricing on our Website includes 20% vat.
We promise never to be beaten on price by our competitors, if you see a price advertised cheaper than us, we will match it for you, no problem! We simply need to make sure the item you have seen is identical and in our stock, and then we’re good to go.
Some of the Scottish Highlands & Islands may incur extra delivery costs, if you are located in these regions, please ring before you buy.