The AC Hydraulic WTA500 Wheel trolley,
The AC Hydraulic WTA500 Wheel lifting trolley, is an exceptionally well manufactured and ergonomic lifter for the assistance of removing wheels and brake drums fitted to van, trucks, coaches and buses.
This model enjoys the following specification :
- Flexible and ergonomic wheel trolley for the easy removal of wheels and brake drums
- Adjustable lifting arms for wheel sizes Ø 270 – 1300 mm
- Lifting arms with roller bearings for easy rotation of the wheel into correct position
- Pedal operated pump leaving both hands free for working
- Bracket for easy securing of the wheel whilst transporting
- Hand operated dead man’s release for optimum safety whilst lowering
- Ideal for lifting brake drums, fuel tanks, tool boxes etc.
- 4 pcs of nylon castor wheels for optimum maneuverability
- Shown with crane arm (accessory)
|Shown with the Optional of lifting arm|
Part No : 60 070 00
| ||WTA500|| |
|Weight||100 kg|| |
|Capacity||0,5 t|| |
|Height||1198 mm|| |
|Length||846 mm|| |
|Width||1150 mm|| |
|Roller-/fork length||415 / 600 mm|| |
|Roller distance||260 - 710 mm|| |
|Min. height||164 mm|| |
|Lifting height||710 mm|| |
|Wheel sizes||Ø 270 - 1300 mm|
Selection of Accessories available, if required - see below :
Part No : 60 070 00. WTK - Crane Arm
Crane arm for disc brakes, calipers, drums etc.
- Capacity: 250-100 kg
- Mounted with the telescopic crane arm the wheel trolley is a universal lifting tool
- The crane arm offers efficiency and good ergonomics when lifting disc brakes, brake drums, callipers, etc.
- The crane arm easily swivels to one side to allow wheel removal operations to be carried out
- Fitted with 360º pivoting hook